Battle at the front of the field in a heated cyclocross race, or head out on a marathon gravel road ride. With a superlight ALUXX SLR aluminium frame, matched with a composite fork and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, the TCX SLR gives you smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents. Symmetrical chainstays add pedalling stiffness, and the D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough terrain.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminium frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with composite OverDrive 2 steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- SRAM Rival 1 11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Rival 1 Hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset with Schwalbe Super Swan tyres