With 160 mm of perfectly tuned suspension and unmatched traction and control, the Hail Advanced is built for women who charge technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens. Take advantage of the super lightweight frame design with mind-blowing power transfer, for extra climbing prowess to you get you to the top before charging down technical, playful descents.
- 160 mm travel front and rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Boost 15×110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tyre clearance
- A lightweight Advanced Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders.
- Maestro Suspension and trunnion-mount shock improves suspension performance
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimises traction and efficiency