We took our pro-level cyclocross race machine and modified it for longer adventures on rough roads, gravel and dirt. With a lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame featuring flat-mount disc brakes and 12mm thru axles front and rear, the TCX Advanced SX puts you in control on rough roads and dirt. The frame has plenty of clearance for its oversized 40c tyres. The cockpit, featuring wider handlebars and a slightly shorter stem, gives you confidence and control riding through ruts and over rocks. And a wide-range 1×11 drivetrain is perfect for off-road adventure. The D-Fuse composite seatpost adds compliance, allowing you to float through washboard bumps and stay smooth all day long.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with composite OverDrive 2 steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Giant PX2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Rambler tubeless tyres
- SRAM Apex 1 1×11 speed drivetrain
- SRAM Apex 1 hydraulic disc brakes