In the fast and furious world of pro cyclocross racing, every advantage counts. Giant’s CX pros settle for nothing less than perfection, and this is the machine that meets their demands. The TCX Advanced Pro features a superlight Advanced-grade composite frame that’s handcrafted with race-proven geometry and asymmetrical chainstays for optimal power transfer. The innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost adds compliance without adding weight, so you can pedal smoothly no matter how rough the course. The OverDrive 2 steerer tube system delivers pinpoint steering performance. Other innovations include flat-mount disc brakes, and a 12mm front and rear thru-axle for total control cornering, sprinting or climbing in dirt, sand, mud or snow.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Giant CXR 1 WheelSystem with Schwalbe X-One Evolution tubeless tyres
- SRAM Force CX1 1×11-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Force CX1 hydraulic disc brakes