Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor-sharp road racer offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding and new this year, it also incorporates the superior control of disc brakes. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Its disc brakes are completely integrated within the frame using flat-mount calipers and thru-axles designed to optimise the technology. From sprints to solo attacks, cornering and descents, the new Propel Advanced Pro Disc helps you slice through the wind and gain an advantage on the competition.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tyres
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes