When you’re charging through technical, pounding DH terrain at top speeds, you need confidence and control to stay on your game. With 203mm of fully active Maestro Suspension featuring a co-pivot shock mount, the Glory 27.5 has been tested and proven by some of the top DH racers and gravity riders in the world. Its lightweight, super-strong frame is engineered with geometry that’s optimised for its 27.5 wheels, plus a super stiff OverDrive steerer tube for unwavering control and steering precision. The 63-degree headtube angle and longer wheelbase was developed and refined with riders from the Giant Factory Off-Road Team to excel on the steepest, most extreme DH tracks in the world.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- Marzocchi Bomber 380 R 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- Fox Vanilla Performance rear shock
- Giant P-AM2 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tyres
- SRAM X5 1×9-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes