This lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame features endurance geometry and engineered compliance for a smooth, high-performance ride. Its tube shapes are optimised to absorb road shocks and vibrations, yet they’re still stiff in ways that matter—for pedalling efficiency and precise, stable handling. It’s actually crafted with specific carbon layups to give it just the right feel. And integrated disc-brake technology, featuring flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles front and rear, gives you added control in all types of weather and road conditions.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed componentry
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant PR-2 disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tyres