The Anthem is built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame that’s specifically engineered for quick and agile 27.5 wheels. It features the latest Maestro rear suspension design with a trunnion-mount shock for smoother trail performance and an Advanced Forged upper rocker arm for added stiffness. It features an updated 130mm suspension fork up front and Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for even more control. The OverDrive steerer tube gives it a stiff front end for razor-sharp steering, and the PowerCore bottom bracket maximises pedalling stiffness and power transfer.
- ALUXX SL grade aluminium frame with 110mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12-speed drivetrain
- Giant TRX 1 Composite DBL WheelSystem with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tyres