With a frame designed around the 27.5” wheel size specifically for trail riders, the Trail will have confidence inspiring geometry and snappy, agile handling. The framed is paired with a Manitou air sprung suspension fork, giving the rider 120mm of bump eating travel. The air spring means you get a fork that is lighter weight than than a coil alternative and offers a lot more adjustability to suit the rider weight.
A Sram NX 1×11 drivetrain offers the ultimate in simplicity and reliability whilst still offering a wide range of gears. The big advantage of a one-by drivetrain is that by removing the front derailleur you dramatically reduce the amount of dropped chains.
Sram hydraulic disc brakes handle the stopping duties, giving the rider ample power and plenty of feel and control. This gives the rider hassle free operation and reliable stopping power every time you pull the lever.
The Apollo Trail 30 is a trail oriented hard tail mountain bike, designed for the beginner rider to get a taste for trail and cross country riding.
- New 27.5” Trail MTB specific alloy frame with integrated tapered H/T
- Veetire Trail Taker 27.5” x 2.35” MTB tyres, with double wall Weinmann rims
- SRAM NX 1 x 11 speed shifting, with SRAM 11-42T cassette and
- 28T alloy narrow wide crank
- Manitou Markhor 120mm travel fork with hydraulic lockout
- Oversized 31.8mm lightweight alloy A-head stem
- Oversized 31.8mm handlebar
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
- Factor Trail specific MTB saddle
- Factor double lock-on MTB grip