Designed around a lightweight aluminium child specific frame, with an alloy straight blade fork. Finished with lightweight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, reducing the overall weight of the bicycle and making for an easy introduction to riding.
A low standover frame, allowing easy operation and boosting confidence while learning, and a super comfortable child specific saddle for ultimate riding comfort. The bike is also equipped with child specific grips for comfort and minimize hand slippage.
Designed with performance in mind, Neo carefully selected a complete range of child-specific components, which are tailored to each size bike. In this case the bike is fitted with 6 speed Shimano grip-shift gears for child friendly operation, and V-brakes front and back with child specific short throw levers to make the brakes within easy reach of little hands.
The Neo 20 Boys 6s is perfect for any young cyclist who needs a good quality, lightweight bike to continue their cycling journey.
- Child specific frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable child specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Shimano 6 speed shifting for reliable shifting performance.
- Full alloy child specific short reach brake lever.